“What good is the law to anyone if it is so prohibitively expensive that it obstructs litigation.”
If you have a lawsuit anywhere in the world where you have insufficient funds to finance such cases, then, if we are prepared to become involved, we can advise you on how and where to present such cases in order to take them further.
Christopher Bean & Associates is often confronted with international cases which have merit and where the funding for the lawsuit is unavailable or insufficient.
The nature of the litigation ranges from commercial collection matters to Civil claims based on Human Rights violations.
These actions could be actions by individuals, corporations or class actions.
Our firm offers the following services:
1. Referring new cases to potential investors or funders.
2. As attorneys qualified in 3 countries (UK, South Africa and California, USA) and experienced in many more, we are able to give an assessment of the viability of certain cases involving more than one country.
3. There are many large firms of “International lawyers” who are, in fact, simply lawyers from different countries with a loose association with one another. The lawyers themselves may not necessarily have any international experience. As can be seen from the website and resume of Christopher Bean, we have the necessary ability to be able to combine and switch our experience from one jurisdiction to another
4. We also have access to numerous attorneys located all over the African continent, Europe, the USA and the UK to whom we can look to for advice. We have had direct practical experience with many of these lawyers over the last 30 years
5. If you decide to make use of our services, it is not at all necessary for you to change your legal counsel. Indeed, because there is more than one jurisdiction involved, you may well need the services of more than one attorney anyway
All arrangements and agreements for any litigation funding will be in accordance with the principles set out by the American Bar Association.